Small Animal Veterinary Nerdbook, Third Edition
This pocket reference gives you instant access to accurate, practical information on 21 subjects.
4.25'' x 7.5''
This item was successfully added to your cart.
Please specify a quantity.
When every second counts, you don’t want to be scrambling for information. Count on The Small Animal Veterinary Nerdbook, the profession’s gold standard for quick access to the information vital to everyday clinical practice. In fact, more than 10,000 veterinarians and veterinary students own this popular, pocket-sized reference. Handy headers and easy-to-skim tables and charts grant immediate access to accurate, practical information on 21 critical subjects, such as cardiology, toxicology, nutrition, critical care, infectious disease and dermatology. Perfect for both clinical use and board-exam review.
This book features:
- Enhanced cross-referencing
- Concise tables and charts to illustrate content
- Simple diagrams as a time-saving alternative to text
- Index of commonly used drug dosages
- Extensive references if more in-depth information is needed
- Access to abundant resources on the official Nerdbook website, including references and recommended readings; a neurologic exam check-off sheet; illustrated overview of the nervous system; client handouts for
prevention of common behavior problems; videos illustrating behavior modification techniques, and more
Sophia Yin, DVM, MS, was a veterinarian, applied animal behaviorist, author, and speaker.
4. Clinical Pathology
8. Emergency Medicine
10. Gastrointestinal Disorders
11. Infectious Diseases
19. Canine Reproduction
21. Disorders of the Urinary Tract
played a crucial role in preparation for national boards as well as in clinical rotations. Dr. Yin’s ability to present information in such a concise manner makes the Nerdbook
a must-have for every veterinary student.”
—Chris Johnson, DVM, San Francisco Veterinary Specialists